Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tagged

Okay, I've been tagged by Jason (The Shire) to list the first 10 songs that come up on my iPod when I hit shuffle. The only probably is I'm not cool enough to have an iPod (or I'm just too cheap). Anyway, I hit shuffle on my lowly Samsung Mp3 player and here are the first 10 songs that came up:


1) God of Wonders - City on a Hill CD

2) Merciful Rain - FFH

3) Where You Are - FFH

4) In the Name - Jennifer Knapp

5) Love Song - Third Day

6) Praise Song - Third Day

7) Marvelous Light - Derek Webb

8) Table of the Lord - FFH

9) Hallelujah Never Ending - Caedmon's Call

10) Diamond in the Rough - Jennifer Knapp

As you can tell, I primarily have Christian music on my player. I typically listen to either NPR or Christian music - it's a habit that's hard to break. I could only think of a couple of people to tag, who haven't already been tagged. So I tag Jeremy (Still Learning) and Brian (Urban Monk).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Derek Webb, now there is a wonderful mind and singer! Good list, nothing wrong with it at all!