Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Biker Ministry

I'm still on this biker ministry theme. No one has responded yet - but I'm a hopeful kind of person. There is another question that we need help with. As we start a biker ministry at New Hope, the leader of this emerging ministry has asked for help in giving it a name. Not that a name is the most important thing, but it does give an initial impression to those we're trying to reach. Since I'm not steeped in the biker culture, I'm having trouble with this one. So what's a good name for our biker ministry?

5 comments:

Brian Postlewait said...

Jesus In Your Teeth

Richard said...

Thanks Brian...I like it.

Anonymous said...

"Skull Crushers" - he will crush your head (Skull), and you will strike his heel Gen 3:15 NIV. I always thought it would be a good name for a heay metal band, but it really works well for a biker ministry - Oops wrong place on the other one

Richard said...

I see you got it on the right post this time...you still scare me a bit...but that's okay. I hope that I freak some people out too, otherwise I'm probably not doing my job. Blessings ~ RLS

Anonymous said...

Come on Mr. Bible Genius it's like the first prophecy in the bible. And God gives it about himself, about our savior, the whole reason we are starting this ministry. This verse ranks up there pretty high on my list of favorites (sorry your right I am a little scary).